Brewery Series: Shadow Puppet Brewing Company
Looking for a great new place to hang out in the Tri Valley? Check out Shadow Puppet Brewing Company in Livermore, which opened in February. For a limited time, you can snag a Groupon for Shadow Puppet offering two flights of any six tasters and a 32-ounce crowler (can growler) filled with the beer of your choice to go for $16. Try to find a better deal than that!
Shadow Puppet offers an impressive variety of choices on tap, with most regular-priced pints priced at $6 or $7. Some of our favorites are:
- Day at the Farm (6.6 percent), a French farmhouse-style saison
- Apion LS (8.2 percent), an American golden ale with honey
- Roving Mars (8.1 percent), an imperial red ale made with five different hops varieties
- Toasted Coconut Baltic Porter (8.1 percent), a coconut chocolate porter
- Contortion (6 percent), a creamy milk stout
At Shadow Puppet, you'll find a friendly staff, ample seating and a fun selection of card and board games (including Cards Against Humanity). We'll be back this summer for sure.